We aim to uplift Wichita women. This one-day retreat-style health & fitness event invites women to step away from the stresses of life to focus on what truly matters – themselves!
LADIES – this event is dedicated to empowering, inspiring and uplifting YOU. We invite you to devote a day to yourself at an event where you can have fun, get a little sweaty, learn something about yourself and leave with a little more focus, balance and positivity. This event is geared to uplift your well-being, your spirits, your life.
A portion of the proceeds will benefit Wichita Area Sexual Assault Center.
“We rise by lifting others.” –Robert Ingersoll
Cost is $80 1/31-2/18 and increases to $90 2/19-3/18. Ticket sales close at 11:59pm on 3/18.
What can you expect at this event?
You can expect to move and be moved. You’ll participate in a full day of programming including 3 fitness-based classes (pilates, kickboxing, yoga) interspersed with energy/snack breaks (thanks to Eat. Fit. Go. and Songbird Juice Co) and nutrition and inspirational talks. We’ll also have a few women-focused vendors onsite. We’ll end the day with a Happy Half-Hour in Aloft’s W XYZ bar.
Check-in opens at 11:00am – event kicks-off at 11:40am. Happy Half-Hour runs 5:30-6:00pm.
What will you receive?
With each event ticket purchased, participants receive:
– An event t-shirt at check-in, which we highly encourage you to wear during the event
– 2 Energy Break tickets – one for Eat. Fit. Go. and one for Songbird Juice Co.
– 1 drink ticket for the Happy Half-Hour (for ladies 21 years & older)
What else should you know?
– Plan to wear workout clothes and sneakers.
– Please bring a yoga mat, towel (for that beautiful sweat), a water bottle and a change of clothes (if desired).
– We will have food/drink on-site, but if you’re concerned about not having enough to eat, please bring a snack.
NO REFUNDS AVAILABLE.