All-New Aviation Exhibit Opens Saturday, Dec. 2
Soar into this completely renovated 5,100 square-foot aviation exhibit gallery and encounter dozens of hands-on activities that reveal what happens behind-the-scenes in Wichita’s aircraft plants.
– Design an airplane’s seat – just how comfortable should it be?
– Choose a mission and develop a cargo, military, or ambulance plane.
– Test landing gear.
– Enter the 10-foot long 737 fuselage theater and experience stories about our local industry.
– Climb into a luxurious executive jet and pretend you’re a superstar or business mogul.
– Control a UAV.
– Plot a flight path to an exotic destination using GPS.
– And much more!
Watch for details to come about opening day activities! This all-new, permanent exhibit will be included in the price of admission, free for museum members.
Design Build Fly Blog
Get the inside scoop about the latest news on this exhibit. Follow our blog, click here: https://goo.gl/BgiJU6
Give Now to this Exhibit
You can be a part of keeping this exhibit up-to-date. To learn more about how you can support this exhibit through a personal contribution, click here: https://goo.gl/HfuFKF
Exploration Place is seeking volunteers who
are current and former aviation professionals. We can work with your schedule! For more information contact: Dee Wright, Volunteer Coordinator (316) 660-0653 or [email protected]
S.M. and Laura H. Brown Trust
Click Bond, Inc.
Computer Training Systems
Steve and Janis Cox
The Grumpy Old Men
JR Custom Metal Products, Inc.
Metal Finishing Company
Richard Moore Family
Cindy and Barry Schwan
Signature Flight Support Corp.
*Support provided through grant #NNXI6AM19G.