2018 is here, and Wichita State is excited to announce our spring schedule of WSU Community Education courses! We have a mix of new classes as well as returning favorites. Our classes are engaging, fun, and homework-free. See what we have to offer:
New Trending Courses:
- Cooking on a Budget
- Diversity and Foods in Kansas
- Napa & Sonoma American Viticulture Areas (AVA’s) Overview
- Mixology for Real Life
- Spring Floral Arranging
- Learn to Sew and Have Fun Doing it!
- T-Shirt Quilts 101
- The Art of Reflexology
- Day Trips
- Food & Wine Pairing with Good Life Guy
- Basic Principles of Landscape Design
- Creating Organized & Functional Space
- The Organized Kitchen
For the complete class schedule or to register, visit wichita.edu/communityeducation. Please contact the Community Education office at 316-978-3731 for questions.