We don’t know about you but we are ready for spring! Jump into the new season with WSU’s Community Education classes. Here are a few courses that will help you improve your skills in the areas of productivity, photography and home DIY:
- The Organized Kitchen (Starts March 6)
- Spring Floral Arranging (Starts March 26)
- Cooking on a Budget (Starts April 3)
(Starts March 7)
- Basic Scenic and Nature Photography (Starts April 10)
- Sampling Craft Beer (Starts April 4)
For the complete class schedule or to register, visit our website. Please contact the Community Education office at 316-978-3731 for questions.