Thanks to Andover eCademy for sponsoring this post, and for offering “all the best parts of school” to Kansas families through their blended virtual school.
There are many reasons why families all over Kansas enroll their children in Andover eCademy virtual school. One eCademy student is a gymnast who competes throughout the nation. One family has a child with medical issues requiring daily treatments. One student excels in mathematics and wants to work ahead. One student needs to work and wants to start earning a college degree. One family wants to be able to spend more time together.
Every year, eCademy students achieve successes they may not have experienced in traditional schools. The tailored attention, Individual Education Plans, personalized instruction and encouragement students receive from their learning coaches and teachers often unlock strengths that were waiting to emerge, and help them build up skills in weak areas.
Here are the Top 10 Reasons Students Enroll in Andover eCademy:
- Blended Learning. Andover eCademy provides “All the Best Parts of School” to students. With the unique blended environment our students and parents get direct face to face support from teachers.
- Flexibility. Using a virtual school enables school to be scheduled in a way that best fits your family. Families can spend time together doing school and having fun.
- Students can work at their own pace. Students can spend more time on difficult lessons or work quickly through subjects learned easily. Andover eCademy allows students to work at a pace that allows them to succeed.
- High School Students can get ahead and graduate early. If your student is motivated to work ahead, Andover eCademy students have the opportunity to enroll in college courses for dual credit for both high school and college and possibly graduate early.
- Students can pursue talents like athletics, acting, modeling, etc. Andover eCademy’s NCAA accreditation allows many student athletes to focus on training and attend competitions while still focusing on academics at the same time.
- Students can get away from negative situations. Difficult social situations and bullying can be an added stress for students at school. Andover eCademy allows students to meet new friends with common interests and learn to thrive.
- Students can focus on academics and avoid outside distractions. Noise, peer groups and activities can be unproductive for some students. Andover eCademy allows students to focus on academics and avoid outside distractions.
- Top Curriculum. Andover eCademy provides a curriculum regarded as the best available. It is known for engaging students and encouraging their desire for further exploration and saves parents endless hours of preparing lesson plans.
- Access to technology. A full-size laptop computer is available to each student for their online lessons and assignments.
- Andover eCademy is Fun! Andover eCademy offers awesome opportunities for students to have fun while learning through in-house days, field trips, clubs, online activities and much, much more.
Best of all, our students love being a part of Andover eCademy! The virtual experience often removes stressors and distractions that limit students’ successes. The educational experience becomes a joy, and our students discover a love of learning.
For more information on how to enroll in Andover eCademy visit our website at www.andoverecademy.org or call 316.218.4470.