We are beyond thrilled to announce our third family event, a Spring Family Egg Hunt event brought to you by Smith Orthodontics and Primrose School of Wichita East and West. This family-friendly event will feature food, fun activities and lots of free goodies! Don’t miss the ULTIMATE egg hunt in the ICT.
EVENT DATE :: Saturday, April 15th from 9-11:30 am
We are excited to feature Smith Orthodontics and Primrose School of Wichita East and West as our co-title sponsors for this event. A major thank you to our generous sponsors for their support and quality care for Wichita families!
A HUGE thank you to Wichita Sports Forum for hosting this event! We can think of no better place to host our extraordinary family event than at Wichita’s premiere multi-sport facility.
The Scoop on Tickets ::
Tickets will go on sale on Thursday, March 9 at 8pm. Because of the high level of interest in this event (and the fact that we can only accommodate a certain number of attendees), we are anticipating that tickets will go quickly! For that reason, we want to make sure you have all the necessary details to secure your tickets as soon as they are available!
- Tickets will become available starting on Thursday, March 9 at 8pm.
- You can purchase your tickets by using THIS link once ticket sales go live.
- Everyone ages 1 and up will need a ticket for the event – babies (under the age of 1) are free.
- We are limiting the number of available tickets in order to ensure that everyone who attends has a wonderful experience. All food, beverages, activities, swag (for adults and kiddos!) are included in ticket price. There are not any additional required expenses once you are there, unless you want to purchase items from our sponsors.
- You are able to purchase tickets for friends or family members.
- Tickets are transferable but NOT refundable. The event will take place rain or shine!
- The location is stroller-friendly.
- Please note admission to this event does not include access to Aviate trampoline park. The event will be held on the basketball courts and indoor turf soccer field.
- All attendees (adults and children) must sign a Liability Waiver through Wichita Sports Forum. In order to save time when you arrive, we highly encourage you to fill out and sign your liability waiver online.
- Grab your basket and come ready to fill it at the ultimate egg hunt!
Spring Family Egg Hunt Highlights ::
- Pot your own vegetable or herb with Primrose School of Wichita East and West
- Gourmet chocolate and coffee with Smith Orthodontics
- Smile station with Wichita Pediatric Dentistry
- Water safety with Wichita Swim School
- Make-and-Take paint activity with Paint the Towne
- Soccer clinic with Happy Feet
- Make your own candy necklace with Love of Character
- Off-mat yoga with Sunshine Family Yoga
- Face painting by Just Face It!
- Thunder Dog from Wichita Thunder
- Cinderella and Spider-Man from Princess Pros Entertainment
- Eats, treats, and drinks from Costco, Lutz’s Ranch, Chick-Fil-A, Jason’s Deli, John’s Pita Bakery, Chili’s, September Moon Cupcakery, and Homemade in a Hurry.
- More than 5,000 candy eggs and treats for the egg hunt from The Pencil Grip, Peeled Snacks, Nature’s Bakery, GoGo squeeZ, QuikTrip, Musselman’s, Elderslie Farm, College Hill Creamery, Papa Murphy’s, and Songbird Juice Co.
- Swag bar for parents only, featuring goodies from Boogie Wipes, Bug Soother, Salon Brands, Saline Soothers and Kandoo Flushable Wipes.
- Awesome giveaways from Music Together of Wichita, Freshly Picked, WSU University Bookstore, Eyewear Junkie, and more!
- Candid Photos by Sally Cavanaugh Photography
- And of course, the Easter Bunny!
Be sure to join us on the Facebook Event Page for all the up-to-the moment updates on our Spring Family Egg Hunt!
The Egg Hunt ::
In an effort to promote a safe, calm, FUN and child-friendly event, we will have three mini egg hunts (divided by age group) within the indoor turf soccer field . Each egg hunt will last 15 minutes, and prizes and eggs will be refreshed after each hunt. The age limits below are meant as a guide; please use your best judgment. Timing is as follows:
- 10:00 am :: 4 years and up
- 10:20 am :: 2-3 years old (solid walkers/able to run)
- 10:40 am :: 1-2 years old (i.e. still mastering walking; children who recently turned 2)
We are partnering with Carpenter Place, and encourage all attendees to bring nonperishable items to donate. You will receive one giveaway ticket (maximum of 5 tickets) per item donated. Additional giveaway details will be announced on our Facebook Event Page.
***No tickets will be sold at the door, and you must be registered to attend. When the tickets are sold out, we will be unable to release more (no exceptions).***
Hold Harmless. By purchasing a ticket, you agree to assume all of the risks associated with your participation. You further agree that Wichita Moms Blog shall not be liable and shall be held harmless in any manner for injuries suffered by you and your invitees, guests, or agents.
By purchasing a ticket, you understand that your photo may be taken and give permission for Wichita Moms Blog to use it on their site, in promotional materials and/or social media platforms.
Everyone who purchases a ticket will be subscribed to our email list (if they have not been already) in order to provide the most timely and up to date information.
Ticket sales are final and tickets are non-refundable.