Recreate your living space with WSU’s Community Education courses! This fall we have a variety of courses in home décor, gardening and DIY projects. These classes are designed to help you create a clean and beautiful space for you and your family. Attending Community Education courses is a great way to meet others who share your hobbies and interests.
Special courses include:
- Basic Principles of Landscape Design
- Creating Organized and Functional Space
- The Organized Kitchen
- Floral Arranging
- Home Repairs and Maintenance You Can Do Yourself
- Great Plants for a Prairie-Style Garden
- Prairie-Style Gardening: Great Plant Combos for a Kansas Garden
- Stepping into the Seasons
- What the Cluck? Raising Backyard Chickens
For the complete class schedule or to register, visit this link. Please contact the Community Education office at 316-978-3731 for questions.
Through its Community Education Program, WSU offers approximately 100 non-credit classes each year on a variety of special interest topics including gardening, home DIY, culinary, arts and crafts, languages and travel. Classes are designed for personal enrichment and enjoyment. There are no tests or homework!