It’s no secret that we are full of ICT pride and are passionate about showing off this community of ours. And we really love working with businesses who share in the same passion for Wichita and the families who live here.
That is why we are thrilled to be partnering with Smith Orthodontics on a special project for Children’s Dental Health Month that will showcase your Wichita smiles (and this community we love so dearly)!
It’s time to pull out your phones and snap some shots of your kiddos, your family, or you at your favorite spot in the ICT that makes you SMILE! (Or feel free to go through your photo library and find your favorite).
The contest will run through February – so get us those pics by Monday, February 20th. One winner will be randomly selected to receive a $100 Visa gift card to be used at your favorite Wichita spot (courtesy of our generous sponsors at Smith Orthodontics) and a complimentary orthodontic consultation and $250 off orthodontic treatment!
Official contest entry pictures MUST submitted below at the bottom of this post (or emailed to [email protected]).
How to Enter ::
- Submit your photo via the form below by 4 pm CST on Monday, February 20th, 2017. We strongly encourage everyone to also post on social media and tag @wichitamoms and @smithbraces
- All of the pictures received will be posted in an album on our Facebook page by 9:00pm CST on Wednesday, February 22nd.
- A winner will be randomly selected from the photo album.
- The winner will be announced on Friday, February 24th. So, get your pictures ready!
Official Rules ::
- Pictures should be family friendly. WMB reserves the rights to use discretion in which pictures are posted
- Only submit pictures to which you have the legal rights (i.e. you snapped the photo of your children yourself, or if it’s a professional picture, please credit the photographer)
- By sending the picture to Wichita Moms Blog, you are agreeing to having the image posted on social media
- Each reader may submit only ONE official entry
- Pictures must be submitted via the form below or emailed to [email protected], not posted to our Facebook page. WMB will not accept pictures posted to the page (or filed under the hashtag on Instagram) as official contest entries
Dr. Brian’s orthodontic dream began when he was just five years old. A few decades later, he is now thrilled to pick up the torch and carry on his dad’s 30-year legacy of orthodontic excellence in Wichita.
After receiving his dental degree from the University of Missouri-Kansas City in 2007, Dr. Brian was accepted into an advanced education program where he completed a year of specialized dental training. He then moved on to an internship with the world-renowned Lancaster Cleft Palate Clinic in Pennsylvania. In 2011, Dr. Brian received his orthodontic certificate and Master’s degree from Indiana University. The combination of these distinctive experiences has developed Dr. Brian into a well-rounded orthodontist who strives for “more than a smile” with each patient he sees. Passionate about helping those in need in our community and across the world, Dr. Brian has volunteered in several public health clinics and has also taken dental outreach trips to Central and South America.
Dr. Brian has been married to his wife, Emily (also a Wichita native), since 2005. They welcomed their first child, Boone Robert in 2011 and Vera Noelle in 2014. They are also proud parents to two golden retrievers. After many years away from home, they are grateful to settle in Wichita and serve the city they love.